Expatriate Tax Services for US Citizens & Permanent Residents

Tax Services

Need help with your U.S. taxes? Contact TaxMaster for a FREE initial consultation. IRS-Registered American Accountant and former expat can prepare all U.S. individual & business tax returns, including returns for prior years. Contact us now for quality, professional tax services at reasonable rates.

Daniel Winters, M.S. Taxation. M.B.A.
95 Chelsea Way
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
 +1 201-456-5081
 +1 732-543-7242