A place of infinitely impressive landscapes, passionate people and fascinating history, Argentina is a great place to call home.
The best way to make the most out of expat life in Argentina is to embrace the culture and get stuck in. Enjoy sumptuous wines from the fertile valleys of Mendoza, lose yourself in the jungle home of the Guarani Indians at Iguazy National Park, Tango the night away in an atmospheric café, satisfy your carnal craving for delicious steak at a local parrillas, or go in search of gaucho on the mesmerizing pampas. Through living in Argentina you will soon learn that it is a country that is blessed with diversity and limitless possibilities for adventures. Often referred t as the ‘land of six continents,’ the people, hospitality, traditions and spectacular beauty on offer in this country will have you entranced.
Sports enthusiasts living in Argentina will find themselves in a true paradise. Skiing and snowboarding, ice and cliff climbing, kayaking, trekking, whitewater rafting, horse riding and caving are all on offer in some of the most spectacular surroundings imaginable.
As the second largest country in South America, Argentina is well developed and the cities are modern with relatively sound infrastructures. Despite this, the cost of living has remained low and it is very easy for expatriates to get a lot more for their money than they would in many cities in the West. This means that expats who relocate to this part of the world can expect a high quality of living that borders on luxurious.
There is a world of adventure waiting in Argentina, be prepared to live life to the full with the Expat Info Desk.
Learn more on our Buenos-Aires Expatriate City Guide
Recent article comments
- Darshan Please share your experience.
- Darshan Please share your experience. I am in the same situation.
- Darshan Hi, I am in the same situation. Please share your experience.
- Darshan Hi, I am in the same situation so I wanted to know about your experience by traveling to India with Indian Passport after aquiring foreign citizenship. Please share your experience.
- Darshan Hi Vinay, I am in the same situation so I wanted to know about your experience by traveling to India with Indian Passport after aquiring foreign citizenship. Please share your experience.