• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87561

    Posted by Keegangirl 

    My family is planning to move back to the UK. My husband and daughters all hold British Passports. I’ve been going in circles with which form I need to fill in. We have all documentation needed, and own a house in the UK, which will be our residence.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.