• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ExpatInfoDesk
    Keymaster

Posted by Rachel Korah , 2 replies

Hello everyone, Does living with an Indian sound like a cultural experience to you? I have a fully furnished room with attached bathroom available for rent in a 3 bedroom house from the beginning of March.

House is fully furnished with all amenities (washing machine, fridge, microwave, oven, Cable TV, Wifi) The kitchen in open for use and has all amenities.

Rent 10,000, not inclusive of monthly groceries, elec & water bills, wifi cable bill and maid. All of the remaining come up to anywhere between 3500 – 4500 INR per month. Deposit is one month rent and non refundable amount.

Location is by Lingarajapuram Flyover, near Mosque Rd and Frazer Town area. 30 minute drive to Indiranagar. 20 minutes to M.G. Road.

Also have two cats. Must enjoy feline company. Guys and girls are both welcome. Current residents are myself and a French Lebanese girl. Please call me at 9986777176 to come have a look a the place if this post interests you.

Thank you and good day!

2 replies
    konectime

Hey those who are interested to lease a place or rent a house you may check on KonecTime also

susan

I have a room to let in Vadodara Gujarat India. send email for details uk1958shashi@yahoo.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.