- This topic is empty.
at 12:01 pm #88291ExpatInfoDeskKeymaster
Posted by Juliette Jahan, 0 replies
Toluna, is the world’s leading independent online panel and technology provider to the global marketing research industry. The company provides over 1,500 of the world’s leading market research agencies, communication agencies and corporates with access to online sample, custom panels and online community building technology and DIY survey tools. Toluna has built and manages a unique online panel community of over 6 million active members across 41 countries. This has been extensively profiled into 14 specialist panels, reaching niche segments to provide premium quality survey research data to clients.
Responsible for managing Toluna’s market research projects (FS/SO). This includes the overall responsibility to manage and perform Service activities involving project planning, project management, communication with client and crisis management.
– Responsible of the delivery of the projects:
– Take full responsibility on projects assigned.
– Meeting the timeline expectations while maintaining our high quality standards
– Ensuring smooth running and timely delivery of all projects originating from the respective office.
Responsibilities & Tasks
– Day to day Responsibilities:
– Take full responsibility and accountability of the Market Research Project assigned
– Define a clear Project scope with the customer and the Service Level Agreement
– Define the project plan details including time line, resource required and potential roadblock
– Manage the project step by step, follow up with internal and external resource
– Monitor field progress, problem solving and identification and implementation of solutions
– Be responsible for closing the project on time and on budget
– Closely liaise with clients for projects briefing and post survey information
– Keep clients and Team Leader Project Manager in the loop and involve them whenever there is a change in the project specs
– Effectively communicate with sales teams and all operation teams to ensure customer’s needs are met and understood
– Closely liaise with all Operations teams and keep control of the project status by coordinating all parts involved at all time
– Escalate any outstanding issue to Team Leader as soon as identified
– Keep the internal tools fully updated on a daily basis so that everybody can know exactly the status of a project by checking the tools
– Maintain and improve TOLUNA Service and Operations quality standards
– Represent TOLUNA in dealing with customer concerns
– Interact with customers by phone, email, or face to face
– +2 year of experience in online market research
– High Level of professionalism and integrity
– Korean and English Speaker, other language will be advantage
– Ability to work under pressure
– High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritise
– Proactive + Multitasker + hands on approach with a can do attitude.
Please send your CV in English at email@example.com to the attention of Ms. Juliette Jahan, quoting the job title in the subject line.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.