Posted by Ziad 23rd May 2018 20:10 GMT, 0 repliesFilters: Global Tax

Hi I’m is citizen i work aboard in United Arab Emirates but I file my income in USA is there any problem ?
Or I have to file my income in United Arab Emirates?

There are currently no replies for this topic, be the first to write one.

Post reply

Comment as a guest

Your comment will always be moderated though. Why not register?

Already registered? Sign-in

If you've already got an account with us you can sign-in below.

Please note we reserve the right to moderate all topics and replies posted.

Back to top