Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #87283

    Posted by Angela 

    Hi. I’m British and my daughter has just moved to Canada with a permanent residence visa. I and my partner not married would like to move/retire there too in the future. I’ve been told a family member there can sponsor you or you can move with an Investment Visa. We’d like to buy property over there and are financially self-sufficient. The only hurdle appears to be the visa. Anyone with up to date information? For example, is it possible to buy property and keep renewing the six month visitors visa until you get sponsored. And what is the likelihood of this? My daughter lives in Alberta, but I think we’d prefer to buy in British Columbia.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.