Tagged: ,

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #88215

    Posted by emjay


    I am in India on a tourist visa, my ‘soon to be’ wife is Indian and we both want to stay in India after marriage. All the enquiries I’ve made so far seem to be telling me I’m only allowed tto be a visitor on a tourist visa for not longer than 180 days. This means I not only have to leave the country, but return to the UK to renew the visa, this is an expensive habit that i’d rather not have. How are foreigners able to stay in the country for more than 180 days, or even get a long term visa.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.