Business Description

US Tax 4 Expats is a specialist boutique firm providing American Expatriate Personal Tax Compliance Service. Our firm aims to assist American Citizens living in UK and overseas looking for local qualified professionals with Big 4 accounting firm experience in US/UK personal tax expertise.

In addition to assisting US Citizens, Green card holders in US personal tax compliance. We have also helped many British/Foreign Nationals with US-based property income or Investments income filing, FIRPTA Compliance, 1040NR Non-residents Alien tax return and tax refund claim using appropriate US/UK tax treaty positions. We specialize in obtaining ITIN (US Tax ID)/W8BEN for Americans married to British Nationals, FIRPTA Tax refund and 1042S tax withholding reclaim.

Send Message