Posted by Jer50 21st April 2017 05:36 GMT, 1 replyFilters: Global Tax

Working for my wife's Asian offshore consulting company. As an US citizen do I have to pay social security tax?

ken5623rd April 2017 18:35 GMT

This reply is awaiting moderation.

Post reply

Comment as a guest

Your comment will always be moderated though. Why not register?

Already registered? Sign-in

If you've already got an account with us you can sign-in below.

Please note we reserve the right to moderate all topics and replies posted.

Back to top