Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ExpatInfoDesk
    Keymaster

Posted by hatham, 1 reply

Hello all,

I am moving to Budapest from Portland, Oregon at the end of September to take web and graphic design job. My girlfriend is coming along, and we are so excited to live in this part of the world!

Any advice on Hungary here is great, but advice on confusing visa information would be super helpful. I can’t seem to get clear answers on what I need to do before we leave, if anything. The company I am working for says I don’t have to do anything in the U.S., however, multiple sites I have researched say I should apply for a Hungarian visa at a consulate in my “home country.”

Also, there is conflicting information on medical records before I leave. Do I need any records before going to Europe/Hungary from the USA? Will my girlfriend?

Any help you have would be awesome, as there isn’t much information online about Hungary compared to, let’s say, France or Germany.

Thanks!

1 reply
    Cerulean

I am also looking for information about moving to Hungary to live there – for a year. Your post is 10 mo old now. How did you do? 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.